Author Topic: 2023-12-31  (Read 1221 times)

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
2023-12-31
« on: December 31, 2023, 06:14:08 PM »
Hello again fellow space-shuttle maniacs!

Let me start by hoping you all had a merry Christmas and that you will have a happy new year. Its about bloody time we all have one good year without pandemics, war, terrorists and bad economy!

The beta of SSMS2 is as good as finished. STS-93 took some time to finish since it was the first landing at KSC with the new sim. I also forgot that the 3D of the IUS and Chandra X-ray telescope still wasnt updated.
Hello again fellow space-shuttle maniacs!

Let me start by hoping you all had a merry Christmas and that you will have a happy new year. Its about bloody time we all have one good year without pandemics, war, terrorists and bad economy!

The beta of SSMS2 is as good as finished. STS-93 took some time to finish since it was the first landing at KSC with the new sim. I also forgot that the 3D of the IUS and Chandra X-ray telescope still wasn't updated.
The STS-93 mission will need a final run through before we can declare the sim as worthy Beta version. We also have some small ideas of making a smarter time-skip system, to prevent all switch flipping and repeated actions becoming a pain in the butt. This will of course be noticed in the achievements after mission completion.

Added some screenshots from STS-93 below.

https://imgur.com/a/9j5dfJq

Hope to get back to you soon :-*

ADMIN
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -