Author Topic: The Quality is Outstanding!  (Read 5445 times)

Tusler

• Just joined training
The Quality is Outstanding!
« on: December 14, 2007, 07:04:00 AM »
Hi All,
I just received my Space Shuttle Mission 2007 Flight Deck Layout  poster.
The poster is glossy and even the designation of the switches is readable. I got the middle size not the large one, my eye sight is not what it use to be and I can read it all.
It looks great and will be a must have for anyone getting the shuttle. The panels are labeled as Groups of panels then broke down by Sections in a group and then into individual panels and CRT's.
Very Nice Job gentlemen!!
Thank you, I love investing in a good product!
Bernie

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
Re: The Quality is Outstanding!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »
Hey Bernie,

Thank you for the warm comments - we are happy that we met your expectations. We knew we had a good product but as usual, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... Nice to see others like it as much as we do.

I loved the quality too although I ordered the matte version. I too wholeheartedly recommend the glossy version which makes it look even better.

See you on Orbit!
/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 06:48:15 AM »
Bernie,

Did you hang it on the wall? Framed it, or simply attached those plastic sliding frames at the top and bottom?

I keep mine still in the original shipping cradboard tube it came with.

/Admin

Rocket-Man

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:06:05 AM »
I am probably going to buy one myself after I get enough money. Need to save it so I can buy the SSM. I am 14 so I oney make $15 a week.  ;D

Tusler

• Just joined training
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 10:52:30 AM »
Hi,
I hung mine on the wall so when i look up from the monitor it is right there, after I memorize were everything is I might move it over.
I have a small poster I got from Boeing at an airshow of the shuttle cockpit... they call it MEDS =Multifunction Electronic Display System. I always thought it was MFD, well shows were I need to start learning. I really hope there is a good manual and later a hint book that breaks down all the systems and what all the switches do and how and when to use them as well as when not to use them, I'm talking about one of those giant manuals of course. I would gladly pay for a PDF so I could print it myself! :D

marvx

• Shuttle Pilot
  • Crew/Moderator
    • SSM Fans Portal
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 01:32:49 PM »
Hey Tusler,

All the systems are realistic, so if u are interested in  those things, just goto the "useful links" section and u will find much information there

Cya,

/Marvx
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 02:00:15 PM by Admin »

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »
Hi,
I hung mine on the wall so when i look up from the monitor it is right there, after I memorize were everything is I might move it over.
I have a small poster I got from Boeing at an airshow of the shuttle cockpit... they call it MEDS =Multifunction Electronic Display System. I always thought it was MFD, well shows were I need to start learning. I really hope there is a good manual and later a hint book that breaks down all the systems and what all the switches do and how and when to use them as well as when not to use them, I'm talking about one of those giant manuals of course. I would gladly pay for a PDF so I could print it myself! :D

Well, but there is - it is the original NASA manual! We do not plan to compete with that - it's a 1600 pages, 40MB PDF giant.