Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 12421 times)

VeeMaxx

Re: Thank you
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 08:44:40 AM »
saw the ads on AVSIM, read the review in CPM, and HAD to get it.  This simulator is AWESOME!  I look forward to spending MUCH quality time learning this baby.  My thanks to the SSM2007 team!

VeeMaxx

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 12:56:19 PM »
Welcome to the Astronaut Candidates team, VeeMax. Happy training.

See you on Orbit!
/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

centaur

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 03:00:23 AM »
Now completed all missions and feel congrats and thanks are due to the team for producing such a fine product.

Also a pat on the back and thanks to forum admin for the discipline shown in keeping the forum very much on track.  It has been so helpful, if I had a problem then the answer was nearly always there.

Thanks to Michael for his checklists which make progress so much easier especially when on the "hard" selection.

Finally, thanks for the very erudite help provided by so many knowlegeable members on the forum - I feel I have learned a lot and am very appreciative of that.  Now I look forward to whatever extra missions can be thrown at us.  Many thanks to all concerned.

vertical

• Just joined training
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 07:39:07 AM »
Thanks a million SSM team!

I am absolutely thrilled this amazing, one of a kind sim was developed in the first place and is still being worked on!

vertical

dtoups

• Just joined training
  • On at the 90
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 04:44:38 AM »
Thank you SSM2007!  Wow...I had always wished there would be a shuttle sim as realistic as this is and I never found out about it until about a 9 months ago, but unfortunately my graphics card was my flaw.  About a month ago my cpu crashed so I bought a new one with an HD graphics card without even having SSM in mind.  A few days ago, I remembered about it and bought it!  I've been sitting at my cpu every chance I get!  Great sim SSM team!  ;D
Missions Completed: 
STS-1, STS-8, STS-26, STS-27, STS-31, STS-32, STS-41C, STS-47, STS-51A, STS-93, STS-99, STS-103, STS-116, STS-121, STS-122, STS-401

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 05:39:49 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words, encouragement and the faith you put in us and SSM2007. We are enjoying developing and adding to SSM2007 just as much as you enjoy "playing" it.

Hope to keep surprising all of you with new missions, features and goodies ;)

/Admin

jafergon

• Just joined training
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »
For years, as a space nut I used to dream of a simulation as detailed as the old Vigin's Space Shuttle but with present day's complexity and graphics. As you can imagine, the day I learned SSM07 was going to be released I decided instantly that I had to get it... and so I did. The very day It was released I purchuased it. As a matter of fact I think I must be one of the first piersons to own SSM07, since I got it the minute after the countdown reached T minus 00:00:00. However, despite my intitial enthusiasm, 2008 was a very intense year for me at work and I had very little time to spend with this sim. Only recently I´ve finally been able to sit down and enjoy SSM07 as it deserves. I must say it has surpassed my expectations!! I Finally got what I wanted for years. So here goes my gratitude to the dev team. Thanks for making my dream come true!! The frequent updates policy is also very much appreciated!!

Nomad313

• Trainee
    • Techie Trekkie
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree with everything said here!  This is truly an amazing sim and I look forward to a long and fruitful future!  I'm especially psyched aboutmoving inside SpaceLab.  Could moving inside the ISS be far behind??  Maybe even a whole side game involving work in and around the ISS?  Hmmmm???  Anyway, I am having a blast (pun intended) with this sim and my many, many thanks to the creators and support staff!!! ;D
Missions Completed:
1, 8, 41C, 26, 27, 31, 88, 96, 32, 51A, 47, 93, 103, 99, 98, 100, 121, 116, 117

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree with everything said here!  This is truly an amazing sim and I look forward to a long and fruitful future!  I'm especially psyched aboutmoving inside SpaceLab.  Could moving inside the ISS be far behind??  Maybe even a whole side game involving work in and around the ISS?  Hmmmm???  Anyway, I am having a blast (pun intended) with this sim and my many, many thanks to the creators and support staff!!! ;D

We are keen to making your ISS dreams come true ;).

/Admin

monkeywho

• Just joined training
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2009, 09:47:07 AM »
 ;D Thanks for the very awesome game!!! :)

marvx

• Shuttle Pilot
  • Crew/Moderator
    • SSM Fans Portal
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »
just to add, Project2 released Apollo 18 Simulator for win 95 in 1998, which i still have.....

/Marvx