On Orbit > Space Shuttle Mission Simulator (tm)

Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm) merchandise

(1/5) > >>

Admin:
Hi all,

We plan to create Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm) "brag factor", branded merchandise that you can purchase directly from the manufacturer.

But before we go on, we'd like to hear YOUR preferences. Please note that you must be a forum member to be able to cast your vote.

Thank you for the input,
** The Space Shuttle Mission 2007 Team **

james:
A trucker hat!  ;D

with the SSM patch on it and something like 'pilot' or 'commander' on it. haha. perfect for in-flight roleplay. that'd be awesome  :D

Cthulhus:
Personally, I voted for Mousepad because I think that it's more easy to send by post and more cheaper.

You have to see my actual Mousepad ! A very old one and I really need a new one ! :)

My second choice is the Mug... What better to enjoy a cup of coffee in orbit with SSM during cold winter ?

and my last best choice (not listed) in a SSM2007 poster... (Like the Cockpit with all the name of each panels like Virgin Space Shuttle...)

Admin:

--- Quote from: Cthulhus on October 17, 2007, 03:02:48 PM ---<SNIP>....

and my last best choice (not listed) in a SSM2007 poster... (Like the Cockpit with all the name of each panels like Virgin Space Shuttle...)

--- End quote ---

Well, this was a too good idea to ignore, so I've changed the unpopular "Round Button" souvenir to a big, printed "Cockpit Poster". Let's see how many would be interested in something like that.

Best Regards,
/Admid

james:
yeah, a poster would be cool. but second to a hat. :D
and yes, i have to agree that a hat would be much harder to post than a mousepad - so that's probably got a better market.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version