Author Topic: Suggestions forum  (Read 6553 times)

DaveH

• Just joined training
Suggestions forum
« on: January 05, 2008, 02:34:18 AM »
Any idea when the Suggestion forum may open up? I have quite a few suggestions/requests I'd like throw in the hat.  ;D

I am assuming the things like feature requests would go in the Suggestion forum??

Dave

Cthulhus

• Space Shuttle Mission 2007
  • Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Crew/Moderator
    • Avionic-Online
Re: Suggestions forum
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 02:39:34 AM »
Hello,

This part of the forum will be open as soon as the final patch will be available...

Now we are all concentrated to the final development of the next patch ! :)

++
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

DaveH

• Just joined training
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 02:42:52 AM »
Well, that is definitely worth waiting for!!!  Thanks! ;D

rdale

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 03:09:15 AM »

This part of the forum will be open as soon as the final patch will be available...

Does that mean you are only sending out one patch and then done, or is it a translation thing?

Kosmonaut

• Astronaut
  • Per Ardua ad Astra
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 06:39:19 AM »
Hello,

(snip)

++

Hope the patch gets here before I go back to work next Wednesday..LOL..I want time to play with this and rack up the achievement patches!!!! ;D
Regards,
Kosmo

STS-1 STS-8 STS-26
STS-31 STS-93 STS-47
STS-99

[/URL]

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »
Hi Flight Crew,

The Suggestions will be open at the end of January. We know that everybody has already tons of suggestions but we prefer to wait for one month to let everything sink in and keep only the major suggestions afloat. I hope you know what I'm trying to say here.

The new update will be WAY before Wednesday Sir! We hope to have one during the weekend and maybe another one before the next weekend.

We are working as fast and as hard as we can - ask our families! They must be feeling just like the Astronaut families while their loved ones are on Orbit - lol!

/Admin

Kosmonaut

• Astronaut
  • Per Ardua ad Astra
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 11:41:52 PM »
Hi Flight Crew,

The Suggestions will be open at the end of January. We know that everybody has already tons of suggestions but we prefer to wait for one month to let everything sink in and keep only the major suggestions afloat. I hope you know what I'm trying to say here.

The new update will be WAY before Wednesday Sir! We hope to have one during the weekend and maybe another one before the next weekend.

We are working as fast and as hard as we can - ask our families! They must be feeling just like the Astronaut families while their loved ones are on Orbit - lol!

/Admin

Excellent!!  ;D ;D Let be now known that your hard work is appreciated and the results of it are anxiously awaited. I can relate to you on the family thing too, as I am currently serving my country, and am away from my family at times too.

I hope your families are as supportive as mine is. If you have that, you have it all. Keep the good work.  :)
Regards,
Kosmo

STS-1 STS-8 STS-26
STS-31 STS-93 STS-47
STS-99

[/URL]

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 12:13:21 AM »
..........[<SNIP>.........I hope your families are as supportive as mine is. If you have that, you have it all. Keep the good work.  :)

Luckily we all do! :)

Thanks for the warm words Sir!

/Admin

jasonc

• Just joined training
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 03:32:44 AM »
Hello,

(snip)

++

Hope the patch gets here before I go back to work next Wednesday..LOL..I want time to play with this and rack up the achievement patches!!!! ;D

I am holding out on buying this till the little bugs are gone.  Look forward to this patch too!!  :)

Kosmonaut

• Astronaut
  • Per Ardua ad Astra
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 07:15:58 AM »
Hello,

(snip)

++

Holding out??? But....But....you;re missing half the fun!!! :D :D :D

I am holding out on buying this till the little bugs are gone.  Look forward to this patch too!!  :)
Regards,
Kosmo

STS-1 STS-8 STS-26
STS-31 STS-93 STS-47
STS-99

[/URL]