Preflight & Launch > Windows compability

Please let us know if SSMS2007 works on your latest Windows system

(1/5) > >>

Admin:
Hello fellow Shuttle enthusiasts.
Since SSMS2007 actually isnt supported by systems above Windows XP 32-bit, and our support mail is constantly getting filled with the "Does it work on my.......system" questions we thought it would be neat if you could add your personal experience in the matter.
So please share any thoughts, tips or tricks needed to run SSMS2007 on a modern Windows system here. 

Admin

Pappolus:
Hello Admin. Honestly I don't have any thoughts, tips or tricks for that, but if it may be helpful, I'm running SSMS2007 Collector Edition on Windows 8.1 with absolutely no problems of compatibility whatsoever, no lags, no crashes, everything just fine. Wish this is helpful and good work to the team :) 8)

Tusler:
I run it on Windows 7 64bit without any problems at all. I have the entire program loaded on a flash drive, I plug it in and it runs.

MECO:
Windows 7 (now Windows 10), both were 64bit OS'. Runs fine (with one known caveat), my AMD GPU was always a little flakey, but there's forum posts here on this very topic. In short, it's my understanding that it's AMD's implementation of OpenCL (as opposed to OpenGL) that is the issue.

I moved back to an nVidia card and absolutely ZERO issues since.

CapitanPiluso:
In my system running OK
W10 64 bits + I3 @3.7Ghz + 8 GB + Nvidia GTX 750

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version