Space Shuttle Mission 2 > General discussion

Need a percentage of completion, please...

(1/4) > >>

Braker:
Even if is too inaccurate... Just a date range (e.g. "this year"; "the next year"; "the next decade"; "this century").

Because if you don't know when your product will be ready, thats mean that you don't know if your product will be ready in 100 years... So in this case, i can kill myself right now...

Cheers.

Mogget:
Considering what happened to one of the development team, not the greatest post you will ever make in your life.

Braker:
I understand the pain of the development team, but I misunderstood the relation between the loss of a colleague / friend and the fact to give any indication on the product's release date.

Admin:
Okay, lets try a serious guess here.
Since this is a sparetime side project its hard to tell how much time things will take.
It all depends on workload in our "civilian", boring life, that puts food on the table.
And also how well things go during production.
We had a lot of problem solving when it comes to shadow volumes, wich we fixed , and 3D modeling/texturing is a never ending story.
We have a lot of ideas to implement, but lately we decided to go for a release as soon as possible, and save more cool stuff for later add-ons. Just like the first version.
That still means we have a lot to do before we even can release a beta.

So, we cant promise anything, but just to end all speculations we can say that we will aim for release before the end of 2016. With beta testing starting after christmas/new year holidays.

Hope that answer is good enough for ALL of you guys that have supported us all these years.
Never give up hope.

Admin

Richard R:
Thanks Admin,

I'm really looking forward to its release. Lets all remember that the Space Shuttle Program was also a few years behind schedule, and it finally flew in 1981. Thank you Admin, and all the staff for all your hard work.

Richard R
Cyber Astronaut

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version