Author Topic: Life so far and getting back in the space shuttle..uhh...simulator  (Read 3780 times)

JLM

• Shuttle Pilot
  • "Space....the infinite frontier."-Spock
Well, it has nearly been almost 6-8 months since my last post, not this one. I recently have graduated high school and got a lot dough for graduation, generous friends and family. Recently, I bought a new bicycle-a Schwinn Trail Way Hybrid, had to tweak it but it works like a dream. I have been trying to lead a healthy lifestyle-drinking plenty of water and recently going on a 40 mile bike ride with my cousin. I also had to move out of my house, me and my family are living in a rental home-it's alright. But on a more tragic note, the day school was finished for the underclassmen (seniors leave two weeks early) a friend of mine was killed in a car accident along with my brother's friend who was in the passenger seat. :'(

Recently, I just started on mission STS-47 in the game and forgot what I was missing-the challenge and just plain addicting fun of operating the space shuttle. I even thought about officially retiring from the virtual astronaut corps. But I'm having second doubts.

So anyway, how is everyone doing on the forum?

Cthulhus

• Space Shuttle Mission 2007
  • Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Crew/Moderator
    • Avionic-Online
Re: Life so far and getting back in the space shuttle..uhh...simulator
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:48:58 PM »
Fine for me! Welcome back and congratulation for your graduate !
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 03:20:30 PM »
JLM,

Life is a roller coaster: once you're up, next you're down. The only thing left is to enjoy the ride.

Successful people are chronic optimists.

Welcome back.

/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

JLM

• Shuttle Pilot
  • "Space....the infinite frontier."-Spock
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 11:04:27 PM »
Thanks everyone,

I'm happy for graduating now, but just around the bend are an i***t boss, taxes, and stress.-I'm looking at the picture on one of my many graduation cards.