Author Topic: I love Docking.  (Read 7793 times)

Cygnus

• Astronaut
I love Docking.
« on: March 06, 2010, 10:00:02 PM »
...I really do. The calls are so cool! "slowly"...."gooood" That one is my favorite. MAN! I'm so glad to have found this simulator! When (not if, I think) the day comes that I can "float" into the ISS, I will probably shed a geek tear, lol! Still, just looking at the station as it gets closer, one cannot help but feel just a little bit of what it must really be like. Kudos again to the "team".

Now...how many posts do I need before my profile changes from "in training"?  ;D

Cygnus

• Astronaut
Re: I love Docking.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 10:01:25 PM »
...or in this case, from "trainiee"?

spaceboy7441

• Shuttle Pilot
  • Future Real Astronaut
    • My Paper Models Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »
Can't remember the number don't worry that doesn't mean anything. It basically tells everyone how much experience you have in the community  :)
The SSM-Fans Portal: http://ssm-fans.info
The SSM wiki: http://wiki.ssm-fans.info
The Image Pad: http://upload.ssm-fans.info
Feel Free to email me: spaceboy7441@ssm-fans.info

rocket_man55

• Astronaut
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 11:57:24 PM »
Yea.. it will change when you have like.. 100 or 150 posts. :p I used to be an experienced member of the community. But I did not log in for a very long time.. and my account was erraced. So I am once again "in training" XD But on my old account I had like 700 posts. :p

spaceboy7441

• Shuttle Pilot
  • Future Real Astronaut
    • My Paper Models Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »
Yea.. it will change when you have like.. 100 or 150 posts. :p I used to be an experienced member of the community. But I did not log in for a very long time.. and my account was erraced. So I am once again "in training" XD But on my old account I had like 700 posts. :p
What was your old account name?
The SSM-Fans Portal: http://ssm-fans.info
The SSM wiki: http://wiki.ssm-fans.info
The Image Pad: http://upload.ssm-fans.info
Feel Free to email me: spaceboy7441@ssm-fans.info

rocket_man55

• Astronaut
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »
It was the same thing that it is now.. Rocket_Man55... or Rocket Man55... or Rocket_Man... or Rocket Man... It could have been any one of those.. I just rember it had something to do with Rocket Man

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 05:00:01 PM »
Cygnus,

I for one, don't care how many messages you post. It matters more WHAT you post ;)

/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

rocket_man55

• Astronaut
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 10:10:29 PM »
Cygnus,

I for one, don't care how many messages you post. It matters more WHAT you post ;)

/Admin

Yes I agree with the admin. :3 It very much matters what you post. :3

Cygnus

• Astronaut
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 11:22:56 PM »
Well, I always post from the heart. I would never spam post to increase the number of posts I have, and I will always sing the praises of SSM2007(and 2010 when it comes out) simply because it gives me such great satisfaction. Even when I get stuck on something!  :D

I recently zipped though sts-116 and 117 and am hoping the mission gaps in between 122 get filled some day. Can't wait to get to sts130! I've been a shuttle addict from the glide tests of Enterprise and can remember my Dad waking me up early in the morning for Columbia's maiden voyage. I remember he was just amazed at how fast she left the pad! This after having seen all the Saturn V(and prior) lift offs.

ES has given us something very special. Long after the shuttles are retired, this sim will be what feeds this never ending love and admiration for these awesome space ships.

rocket_man55

• Astronaut
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 12:07:03 AM »
Well, I always post from the heart. I would never spam post to increase the number of posts I have, and I will always sing the praises of SSM2007(and 2010 when it comes out) simply because it gives me such great satisfaction. Even when I get stuck on something!  :D

I recently zipped though sts-116 and 117 and am hoping the mission gaps in between 122 get filled some day. Can't wait to get to sts130! I've been a shuttle addict from the glide tests of Enterprise and can remember my Dad waking me up early in the morning for Columbia's maiden voyage. I remember he was just amazed at how fast she left the pad! This after having seen all the Saturn V(and prior) lift offs.

ES has given us something very special. Long after the shuttles are retired, this sim will be what feeds this never ending love and admiration for these awesome space ships.

You are absolutly right. :3 Um btw... Exactly how old are you.. Not beaing rude.. but you said that you got to watch the Saturn V rockets launch... So... Just asking. :3 I am not even old enough to have seen STS-1 let alone the Saturn V rockets. I wish I could have been there to see them.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 12:08:55 AM by rocket_man55 »

Cygnus

• Astronaut
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 05:08:51 AM »
No, no....I said my Dad was amazed at the speed of the shuttle ascent because he had seen the prior systems lift off. I am 41 and can remember seeing the last mission to the moon. I was in 7th grade when STS-1 launched.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 05:11:04 AM by Cygnus »

rocket_man55

• Astronaut
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 05:58:36 AM »
No, no....I said my Dad was amazed at the speed of the shuttle ascent because he had seen the prior systems lift off. I am 41 and can remember seeing the last mission to the moon. I was in 7th grade when STS-1 launched.

Oh.. XD Im sorry. I dident see that part. XD I was reading too fast. XD XD XD oops. :P