Author Topic: Pubic Apology to all members.  (Read 2743 times)

bjbeard

Pubic Apology to all members.
« on: March 29, 2009, 07:16:39 AM »
I am sure that some of you out there read the threads I posted last week. All I can say it was a bad week and you folks were not the only ones to see the results. I come form a standpoint of not clouding the issue with a lot of useless words and feelings, I get right to the point.

In this case, I was wrong.

Reading one of those posts, I came off as a completely arrogant and i***tic moron... I actually got kicked out of a virtual airline! Yep , that was a great week...

I can only humbly ask that you forgive me. If not, I understand and will leave.

Sometimes a type and say things that are full of sarcasm, and in my local environment, most people get it, laugh and fore a few shots back in my direction. I tend to forget that Southern US sarcasm rarely is understood by the world at large.

So if I am allowed to stay, whenever I type something that makes you scratch your head, just PM me and I can explain what I meant.

spaceboy7441

• Shuttle Pilot
  • Future Real Astronaut
    • My Paper Models Blog
Re: Pubic Apology to all members.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 09:54:04 AM »
We don't want to make anybody leave this great community. Don't worry we all have bad weeks especially in this state of the world. Just cheer up the STS-119 crew landed safely today. Next time just make sure if you are having a bad day not to post anything you might regret. As far as I am concerned you are fine. It makes me happy when I see someone see there mistake and apologize to everyone. :)
The SSM-Fans Portal: http://ssm-fans.info
The SSM wiki: http://wiki.ssm-fans.info
The Image Pad: http://upload.ssm-fans.info
Feel Free to email me: spaceboy7441@ssm-fans.info

USA~Driver

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 10:49:24 AM »
Everyone makes mistakes, The fact you saw you error and are correcting it, Thats the difference...

I'm sure it wasn't easy to write that. But I agree with spaceboy and echo his sentiments 100 percent.

I have been bombing around here for well over a year now. This is by far the best forum on the net and we need input from everyone, INCLUDING YOU to keep it that way.

Glad your back in the fold. Apology accepted.   ;)

Admin

• Commander
  • Shuttle Pilot
  • Sic Itur Ad Astra
    • Space Shuttle Mission 2007 (tm)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 10:43:30 PM »
I guess that you refer to the "copy protection and tech support" rant. No problems from where I stand. I got your PMs and we see the issue closed and well behind us.

Posting a public apology here was not necessary or expected.

You are welcomed to stay and contribute to the community.

/Admin
- The Space Shuttle Mission 2007(tm)Team -

Nomad313

• Trainee
    • Techie Trekkie
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »
You're a good guy to come forward and take responsibility!!!  You don't see that often these days, hardly ever on "anonymous" forums.  Kudos to you!  You stay as long as you want!!!

AMA
Missions Completed:
1, 8, 41C, 26, 27, 31, 88, 96, 32, 51A, 47, 93, 103, 99, 98, 100, 121, 116, 117